Monday, November 15, 2010

W4L:Cover Letter to "My dream job"

Dear Anita Job.
I am very interested to apply for the position that you advertised the other day. I am the ideal candidate for this position, even when I don't remember what position was and I don't know when it was posted; I still hopeful that you have that position available. Whit this I'm showing to you that am an hopeful, enthusiastic person, full of smiles and willing to work, anytime and anywhere.
If you ignores I am a extremely hard worker, looking all the time for things to do, and I never stop to reach the maximum award that your company gives to their employees. I work hard every time trying to rich the perfection on my duties. I'm serious about work but friendly with my coworkers and with the general public.
I like to be quiet, and I am a peaceful man, also I have a peaceful open mind available to listen to everybody. I like sports like box, MMA, full contact, Karate, sumo, wrestling, hunting, rugby, football, Russian roulette, one in a chamber, marbles, yoyo, spin (trompo), sweaty hands and mud.
I don't like the arrogance and the hypocrisy on people and on myself, with that you gonna be sure that I am an honest man. Your business will be my business too, and if I work for you I'll be looking forward for new ways to make grow up the company or get a better reputation in the world of commerce.
I have a lot of experience driving cars cause I used to work in grandpa hut in the delivery area, in pesttator like an ant catcher, I been working like a bun warmer, skull grinder, tonsorial artist, globe trotter, and like honest politician.
I hope this sound interesting for you, and I hope to get the job cause one more time I need money and I like to get things done, looking forward for you answer and the chance to meet you to discuss.
Sincerely
I.M. Boring

No comments:

Post a Comment