Tuesday, November 16, 2010

W4L: Cover Letter to "My dream school"

To my concern Admission office
Kapodistrian Tudomanyegyetem Coimbra University or
Yale University
I am very interested to get the admission to your university to continue on my professional education and to keep pursuing my dream of life.
I should be admitted in your university because I did graduate with honors, I was on my three years high school a honor student highlighting in sports, arts and like an student I receive many awards for my performance.
I have a good rank on sports I stand in many sports such as football, soccer, volleyball, wrestling, golf, basketball, pin-pong, track, and others just to mention some. My parents did graduate from your university many years ago, they got sport scholarship they where champions three years in a row representing your university. My dad was champion in thumb fight and my mom in arm wrestling.
Even when I don't have any orientation neither coordination I still very reliable to be the water boy.
I can ride horses so if you need a jockey am overqualified, also I have high school experience on black dealer, jack pot, and candy seller.
So I really appreciate the chance to meet you in person my name is on the roll of retirement students am 35 years old and still live with my parents.Looking forward for the chance to walk in your campus while am cutting the grass,
Sincerely
Lay C. Boii

1 comment: