Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Write every day life: "Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day with Angela"

You may think that Angela is a woman, of course it is, but is not like all the women outer also she is an angel, yes a female angel.
You think am crazy, you may be think two times, cause she came yesterday night and asked me if I wanna hang out with her, "of course", that was my answer, so am start thinking what should we do tomorrow, or what I should wear for this incredible date.
My dreams is coming true so I probably wear my best clothes, even when is just some shorts and T-shirt. I don't think she mind, because I know she likes me (if not she could never asked me to go out). So am wondering what I should ask....
The things that I want to learn from her is: how to fly, how to get wings, how to be free, am gonna ask if cupid really exist, cause if it does am gonna bit him cause he never help me to find a girlfriend.
I hope she can help me to fly cause in that I can fly all the way to Mexico and see my dad and mom, but I don't know if is gonna be some trouble with the air traffic, or maybe the CIA is gonna think that we are ovnis or some like that, you know how people get crazy these days.
I wanna go eat for lunch some hot wings or buffalo wings or some tacos i hope she likes Mexican spicy food.
And to the end well i gotta see the sea from the air or in a big canon next to the water that will be perfect to finish my date, we never know, that could be the next wedding, don't you think?. So wish me luck and I let you know what happened.

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- It is interesting where your creative mind takes you.
    A few things to change:
    -- add a few periods to break up sentences ---
    be careful: am~~~ I'm
    and:
    of course she is
    not like other women
    she is also an angel
    I'm crazy
    last night
    I have started thinking
    I will probably
    even though they are
    she will mind
    she would never have asked
    So I'm
    what I should talk about/ what I should ask her
    things....are:
    exists
    if he does I'm
    bite (?!)
    never helps find
    cause then
    if there's gonna be
    something like that
    eat .....for lunch.
    in the end well I'm going to get
    the next big wedding, you know.
    what happens

    ReplyDelete