Monday, October 25, 2010

W4L: To my Incoming brothers and sisters

Hi there new brother or sister, Welcome!!! to the land of freedom, hope and progress. I know you are here with some goal, and whatever that is, am sure that you'll gonna reach it. Here is something that maybe can help you in your new adventure or perhaps you would prefer to call it your new journey,but in any case, keep working hard cause you can do whatever you decide to do.
1.- First at all don't be afraid, everything is new, so you must look around and be exited. We like challenges, right?. That's why we're here.
2.- Say hi to everybody that smiles to you, and smiled back, Americans like friendly people.
3.- Stay out of trouble; is not fun at all and I don't think is convenient for you and your dreams.
4.- Find a girlfriend or boyfriend or even get married, because that will take care of many of your problems! (I am talking about problems in the neighborhood, but with your wife or husband am not so sure).
5.- You need to buy a car, cellphone, pet, some bed, blankets, deodorant, tooth brush, tooth paste and get a pedicure, manicure or hair cut.
6.- Get a library card, you'll be increasing your knowledge and everybody will like you. But don't became a nerd I think girls don't like that to much.
7.- Respect each one that you find in your path; it is better if you have more friends than enemies.
8.- Get into a school it is never late to learn. It is a good idea to you, start with some English class. I know a good teacher she will be glad to help you to learn English her name is Liz in RTC.
9.- Buy a house with a big kitchen, you can be my friend and invite me some day for a dinner; I love food and it will be my pleasure be your guest!.
10.- Last but no least: "Enjoy life" but never forget why you here.
Well here is my humble advice and I hope that you find whatever you looking for. See you later.
PT: If this don't work; I didn't wrote anything, my teacher edited!. So, don't blame on me.

1 comment:

  1. Great advice! Very fun to read! You will be reading this OUT LOUD in class - try to come on time and be ready to share it. Edits will be given to you in class.

    ReplyDelete