Friday, June 25, 2010

Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Al K. Seltzer

I am very interested in applying for the position of General Counting Manager that was advertised on craiglist and on the little penny. I am an ideal candidate for this position because I have a lot of skills, attitude, desire, forces and experience in this field, including tasking managing and sales.


My extensive work experience at General Manager Counting included responsibilities and skills such as plumbing, construction, electrician, sales door by door, maintenance, remodeling, musician, home less, body guard, kung-fu, karate, jujitsu and meditation.
I was working for big companies like, Mc. Burros for three years in the area of managing. I worked on Micro-hard in researching zone, on Ap-ple in quality and on The Planter a company that builds coffin and works at the cementery. I am also a very cheerful,responsible, hard worker, kind, ugly, athletic and full of life. I am also bilingual in English, Vietnamese, Russian, Korean, Somali, Chinese and I speak fluent Spanish and have studied on Notre Dame University for master degree in Counting. University of Michigan State for degree on Managing. University of El Cairo for degree on Sales. University of Congo for degree on International Relations. My personal work ethic and skills would be a valuable asset to your company.


My resume is attached for your perusal. I would very much appreciate the chance to meet you and discuss this position in person. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,




CCRC
12345 AB 678th St
oneanddone_d@yahoo.com
(555)555-5555

PT: If i don't get the interview may I ask you to send me back my letter cause is the only one that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment